ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Burning Question………

I remember one time they lost the opener he had them blow those things off as soon as the clock said 00:00. He got those things done with fast!

Such bizarre behavior and just reeks of second-class citizen type stuff.

It is such a shame we cannot find a passionate, intelligent, engaging Athletic Director to lead the department.

It literally cannot be that hard to be an AD. Why not hire a former Blue Raider that loves the university and would work tirelessly to fundraise and promote? I can think of some former players that would do an amazing job, and then for all the formality BS like balancing the budget and such you pawn those duties off on the assistant AD staff.

Go out and hire a Dennis Burke or a Clint Marks or anyone that really cares about this university. What about Wes Counts or Kelly Holcomb? Wouldn't you trust and be more likely to engage/donate when you know someone leading the department truly cares? And with the type of salary Massaro is pulling, if you gave that to a hungry former player they would never stop trying to move mountains for the school. I bet they could get us some new football facilities.

That makes too much sense though. Let's instead have some old dude from South Carolina that has no allegiance to our university in charge of the athletic department.....

Idiots.

Last edited:

It is such a shame we cannot find a passionate, intelligent, engaging Athletic Director to lead the department.

It literally cannot be that hard to be an AD. Why not hire a former Blue Raider that loves the university and would work tirelessly to fundraise and promote? I can think of some former players that would do an amazing job, and then for all the formality BS like balancing the budget and such you pawn those duties off on the assistant AD staff.

Go out and hire a Dennis Burke or a Clint Marks or anyone that really cares about this university. What about Wes Counts or Kelly Holcomb? Wouldn't you trust and be more likely to engage/donate when you know someone leading the department truly cares? And with the type of salary Massaro is pulling, if you gave that to a hungry former player they would never stop trying to move mountains for the school. I bet they could get us some new football facilities.

That makes too much sense though. Let's instead have some old dude from South Carolina that has no allegiance to our university in charge of the athletic department.....

Idiots.
Clint would be a great AD.

Reactions: Predarat

Idiots.
People were really mad about it too because they were behind the East Stands and nobody there could see them. So they experienced a loss and could not even see the fireworks, and that was probably part of the reason they went too.

Reactions: JohnDavidBlue

What makes you think that mcphee wants MT to win championships? The athletic department has fallen to its lowest levels under the 7 wood reign of error.

But, hey, MT has a Meharry fast track program and beer.

Last edited:
FcdU.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Predarat and Blue_H
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT