ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Bruce

Dear God. That is 3 wide receivers in 4 weeks! I can see triple teams for Richie James this year.

Well Bruce hasn't had an awesome camp. He's not even in CRS's top 4 that he's mentioned in camp so far. He's a big loss but we do have other receivers.

His 4 are James, Frazier, Andrews and Smith. Sean Smith, Lee, Clemons, Henderson, Upton, Blair, and Ducksworth will be heavy in the rotation as well. They moved Des Anderson to WR as well.

Bummer about Bruce. I had high hopes for him - I remember when he was one of the players turning heads in the UTk fall camp last year.

Hopefully, he keeps grinding and keeps working off the field and comes back better than ever.

BTW, I'm very glad his surgery went well and wish him a healthy and strong recovery. Didn't mean to sound like a heartless jacka$$ earlier. He's a good kid with a great attitude.

Even if he started or not, in the TF system, he would have gotten plenty of field time so it's a big loss. I do think others will work out well in filling the void.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT