ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL MTSU officially in NCAA 2025 video game

My almost nine year old has a Switch and has been begging for a PS5. We've said no for a multitude of reasons (mainly all the games we are ok with him playing are available there) but this really makes me want to upgrade too.

Feel like they've put the order based on strength of the team's rating. We're near the end. So, it probably won't be too fun playing with MT. I love how the game comes out just as Middle has one of its worst seasons. That's so us and our timing.

Feel like they've put the order based on strength of the team's rating. We're near the end. So, it probably won't be too fun playing with MT. I love how the game comes out just as Middle has one of its worst seasons. That's so us and our timing.
I used to love playing Dynasty with MTSU. It was awesome to land recruits and compete for a title

Works for me. I always liked picking the worst teams and building them up.

Madden has become such a terrible game, I’m fairly concerned about the game play, and hope it’s not just a Madden port/skin.

Reactions: tyler90wm
NCAA football used to be so fun. I have the last one they made but that was long ago.

It was a madden port and I don’t expect it to be any different.

I haven’t played madden in years though.

Used to be a part of ncaa football and madden tourneys in the 90s.

NCAA football used to be so fun. I have the last one they made but that was long ago.

It was a madden port and I don’t expect it to be any different.

I haven’t played madden in years though.

Used to be a part of ncaa football and madden tourneys in the 90s.
I think they said it would be independent from Madden

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT