ADVERTISEMENT

Bobby Wilder hired at TN Tech

So next year we will have a new coach, along with our scheduled opponents of

TN Tech
Duke
UTEP (assuming we play them)

As of right now we only don't know Duke.

Not worried about UTEP or Walden. El Paso is a dump and will never have a meaningful football program. Wish Walden all the best but it's a bit of a coaching graveyard. At least he can make some life changing money while there and avoid state income taxes.

Murfreesboro is a much better job than UTEP and if we wanted him we would have had him.

Reactions: ewglenn
It's been a long time since they good. I can't think of any conference championships since the early 70s.
Big reason why their bad now is the pay sucks. HS coaches make better money than position coaches and coordinators at Tech. Peay proved if your committed to winning football, you can do it quickly at the FCS level

Big reason why their bad now is the pay sucks. HS coaches make better money than position coaches and coordinators at Tech. Peay proved if your committed to winning football, you can do it quickly at the FCS level
I understand tech is supposed to start a renovation or complete rebuild of Tucker(?) stadium this month. I saw a tweet from sometime in the summer that it was supposed to start in December.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT