ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING Blue Raiders make the cut for top targets

By the way, Booker T. Washington High is one of the most prestigious High School programs in America.

What makes them so prestigious? Derrick Brooks and Roy Jones are the notable alumni. You make have the confused with BTW out of Miami

I would wait on him, it's single A private, they don't face any good competition

On Lewis? The offer list tells a different story.

I coach here in GA, these verbal offers mean nothing around here. I coached in Single A private, most of the linemen never pan out at the next level. There are exceptions like everything else.

So here's my question - how legit are Erick Smith's offers? He supposedly has 11 power 5 offers.

I coached in Single A private, most of the linemen never pan out at the next level. There are exceptions like everything else.

I'd agree, those 1A private linemen look like monsters because they are beating up on some 186-200lb linemen, then you get them against FBS monsters and they drop relatively quickly...seen it with some ELCA kids in the past.

Reactions: mtfblue
I'd agree, those 1A private linemen look like monsters because they are beating up on some 186-200lb linemen, then you get them against FBS monsters and they drop relatively quickly...seen it with some ELCA kids in the past.

You here in Henry County?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT