ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Blue Raider Podcast dropped

MTFAN61

All Conference
Gold Member
Aug 11, 2022
Just listened to Matt & our ladies on the latest podcast. No doubt he feels the upcoming team on paper is better than last year's team. He does acknowledge that's just on paper. Everything depends on how the team comes together, but the feeling is this can be the most talented team in Lady Raiders history.
By the way, a fantastic non conference schedule is in the works. Neutral site games will be coming up against Iowa St, Purdue, & UCLA. Don't forget the rematch against Tennessee in Knoxville will take place. I don't recall if Princeton was discussed, but I believe that was a home & home so that could be another great game if scheduled.
A lot of great comments about Arike & Blakely joining the team, & what they can do.
I'm more excited about what this team capabilities are than even last year's squad. Can't wait to pick up a couple of season tickets this fall!

I'm so excited they are going to be playing Princeton here in NJ this year. I'll definitely be there with at least one more... hoping to bring out a big group of friends as well to cheer on the ladies!

I don't recall if Princeton was discussed, but I believe that was a home & home so that could be another great game if scheduled.
My understanding is they will play at Princeton this coming season.

Intriguing matchup with the Lady Tigers losing 3 starters including their leading scorer and leading rebounder. They didn't make/haven't made a move in the transfer portal, but did sign a Top 100 recruit and a McDonald's All-American nominee.

Will be a big road win, nonetheless.

My understanding is they will play at Princeton this coming season.

Intriguing matchup with the Lady Tigers losing 3 starters including their leading scorer and leading rebounder. They didn't make/haven't made a move in the transfer portal, but did sign a Top 100 recruit and a McDonald's All-American nominee.

Will be a big road win, nonetheless.
Yep, can't afford to lose a 16 point lead up there like last season.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
New workout session in the Murphy Center just dropped via Twitter (X). Saw most of the old team, but great to see some new faces. Believe I saw Munson, Arike, Blakely, & especially great to see Harrison working out. From what I remember of a recent Coach Matt interview pretty sure Harrison is not practicing with contact as of yet.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT