MURFREESBORO, TENN.
RADIO: WGNS 1450 AM/100.5 FM/101.9 FM

WATCH

LISTEN

LIVE STATS

TICKETS

PREVIEW

GAME NOTES

Quite possibly the worst shooting performance I have ever witnessed. Fortunately it was by both teams or that could have been a beatdown. Sadly, had we had an average shooting game, we run away with it. Almost half of Belmont's points came from the free throw line and we couldn't stand on the beach and throw a rock in the ocean.

This appears to be a very much worse team than last season, which was worse than the season before that. No chemistry, no clue on offense. Just freaking ugly.

Saw the final score last night, but thought it was halftime score!

Insell better be glad we have such and unbelievable recruiting class coming in next year. Otherwise, he may be on the hot seat if we continue the way we are playing

Last edited:
This game and team are unwatchable. 17-16 halftime score!!! At one point in the 2nd half we were 2-24 from the field I believe. We have no shooters, no one who can create their shot, and no chemistry. Maybe if our defense can hold teams under 35 points we can win. I left early in the 4th quarter as I just could not stand to watch anymore. I asked my wife to kick me in the nuts the next time I say I am going to the game...it will be less painful.

What a terrible shooting night. It was one of those things were if we would pass the ball to the paint, we would have some offense. But Johnson never got the ball it seemed like. Insell needs to figure out what he is doing on offense.

Still pissed and can’t believe he refuses to play Davis especially when she was the best one on the team in both exhibition games. Why?? Defense is an okay argument but it doesn’t matter how good your defense is if you CANNOT SCORE. And she was our leading scorer in both games!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT