ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Alabama A&M @ Middle Tennessee, 6PM, Saturday, Sept 3, 2016

I will say this. I think we did what we were suppoe to do and that was a definite positive. on offense Stockstill, mathers, james and the o-line did what they were supposed to do. On defense the secondary did what they were supposed to do. We didn't give up any big plays.
2 areas of concern though:
1. THe injury bug has definitely reserved a room in a nearby hotel and 2. despite giving up zero points I didn't think the d-line was as disruptive as I would have liked. Hale getting hurt definitely is a negative. Where was Rhodes tonight? Maybe I'm digging too deep but that is a concern for me.

I think Frazier may be done. If his season is over that is rough. A celebration ends his college career.

Yeah it doesn't look good for Frazier - or Hale for that matter. Two guys that were very happy to have been going into the season 100% healthy. Unfortunate situation...

Last night was an exhibition game. The real games start next week. We didn't learn anything last night that we didn't already know. The one thing that stood out to me was our kicker - nailed a long FG and kicked several kickoffs in the endzone. Second thing, was glad the 2nd team offense got some a lot of playing time, they looked rusty but that was to be expected.

Yeah, though I would like to have seen Brent and guys break some more records, I liked everybody getting a chance to play.

Can't tell what this team will do by this performance. It was almost like the other team was not even on the field.

Re: Hale and Frazier, can these guys get a medical reshirt?

Should be able too. I think it has to happen in the first 1/4-1/3 of this season. Game one would count. Now prepared to get lectured about there being no such thing as a medical redshirt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT