ADVERTISEMENT

After 17 years, a head coach is fired...

Stock is now no longer tied for 4th longest tenured FBS HC's, and holds that position alone. Only behind Kirk Ferentz ('99), Mike Gundy ('05), and Kyle Wittingham ('05).

• Angry
Reactions: DisgruntledAlum
From a Titans perspective I think if Skoronski has zero knowledge of the alleged hazing allogations he should immediately present a statement through the Titans office. According to 104.5 radio the allegation were reported from incidents that occurred during Skoronski's tenure & were apparently well known by many players who were directed by the coach to conduct said hazing. Now that Skoronski is a public figure & a new representative of an NFL franchise I think it would behoove him to get ahead of the media in this situation. If he has no knowledge of the hazing or did not conduct any of the alleged hazing practices he has nothing to hide. In these times the media & Titans fans could see total silence as complicit in knowledge of these events. For those who think a statement opens you up to the possibility of cross examination you would be correct. However if totally innocent there should be no worries anyway.
Skoronski came in with tremendous credentials, if it turns out the allegations are true I pray he had no knowledge or involvement. The whole thing sounds disgusting.

This is like Days of Our Lives

I suspect it's something that was blown way out of proportion. Players try these things sometimes to get revenge, and it's such a scumbag move. I'm not saying something did or didn't happen, but it's hard to believe Fitzgerald would be OK with or greenlighting something that is clearly inappropriate. Not buying it. At all. 100+ players on the team and he was letting that kind of stuff going on ? Or even encouraging it ? Come on.

We had a clown OL player try this many years ago. Said a coach attacked him during practice (Jimmy Rat Stephens I believe)...player was Mike Williams I believe. Dude secretly recorded a convo with Stock and tried to threaten him with it. A similar scumbag move as to what happened with Northwestern. I have zero respect for these types of people.

Reactions: DisgruntledAlum
I suspect it's something that was blown way out of proportion. Players try these things sometimes to get revenge, and it's such a scumbag move. I'm not saying something did or didn't happen, but it's hard to believe Fitzgerald would be OK with or greenlighting something that is clearly inappropriate. Not buying it. At all. 100+ players on the team and he was letting that kind of stuff going on ? Or even encouraging it ? Come on.

We had a clown OL player try this many years ago. Said a coach attacked him during practice (Jimmy Rat Stephens I believe)...player was Mike Williams I believe. Dude secretly recorded a convo with Stock and tried to threaten him with it. A similar scumbag move as to what happened with Northwestern. I have zero respect for these types of people.
Do not disagree at all

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT