ADVERTISEMENT

A Time for Truth: Reigniting the Promise of America

nashvillegoldenflash

Hall of Famer
Dec 10, 2006
ap_ap-photo95-640x966.jpg

BBJ, this is a great book and I hope you get a chance to read it. Here is a question for you. Why is it that you are the only one, other than myself on this forum, who truly appreciates someone in Washington who dares to speak the truth? Do you remember when Ronald Reagan was vilified mercilessly by the left for calling the Soviet Union the, "evil empire?" It's amazing to see Senator Cruz being vilified for simply doing what Reagan did and speak the truth. Notice what's different this time? The vilifying is being done by Republican elites. Shame on them! Go Ted! Keep speaking the truth! For the rest of our posters, I just hope one day they finally wake up and realize what is happening to our nation.

The truth of the matter, the real reason you dislike Romney so much is he is against same-sex marriage. But now that your president has made same-sex marriage legal in all 50 states, you should be happy because you finally got what you want.

Romney is a liberal liar. I don't support liars and, unlike you, I don't vote for liberals like bush, mccain or romney.

I believe in the federal constitution. The federal government forcing the states to adopt same-sex marriage is a violation of the federal constitution and states rights.

I look at it differently than you. Rather than saying I voted for McCain and Romney, I prefer to say I voted against Obama. If more people had voted against Obama we would not be in the mess that we are in today. Thanks to people like you, our nation is in serious peril. However, you can make amends by voting for Ted Cruz if he becomes the GOP nominee but most importantly vote against Hillary or whoever else the Democratic nominee may be. Wasting your vote again on someone who cannot possibly win the election is merely enabling the Democrats to remain in the Oval Office. But since you claim to be a libertarian, I'm not sure you detest the Democrats all that much since libertarians and liberals are allies.

Congressional liberals (who call themselves republicans) are giving barry sotoro everything he wants.

why do you think a liberal president (who calls himself a republican) would be any different than barry sotoro, mitch mcconnel or john boehner?

Cruz is principled and doesn't give in. Voting for liberals who call themselves republicans is giving in.

Of course. I've followed Cruz since he was elected as he quickly aligned himself with Ron and Rand Paul.

That said, he won't be the republican nominee. jeb is your next liberal president.

Glad to have your support. However, let me point out that Cruz may agree with Rand Paul on fiscal policy but not foreign policy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT