ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL A little schadenfreude: wku mbb

How in the world they can't win consistently with that roster is beyond me. Nevermind how they got the players.

Shows you that $tansbury is not a good basketball coach.

Often heard it said that college FB needs Notre Dame, Bama, Oklahoma, etc. to be good.
College BkB needs Duke, UNC, UK, UCLA, etc. to be good.
As much as I hate to say it C-USA needs WKU to be good.

If we could get to a time when both of the members of the biggest rivalry in the conference (WKU & MT) are good in BkB we would really have something going.

I've been sort of surprised by the poor start by WKU this season. Perhaps Stansbury is a good recruiter (or cheater?), but stinks at player development and X's and O's? Could it be they need a little more time to gel?

I've been sort of surprised by the poor start by WKU this season. Perhaps Stansbury is a good recruiter (or cheater?), but stinks at player development and X's and O's? Could it be they need a little more time to gel?

Their problem is a constantly changing roster every year...good programs are not sustainable this way.

He is an excellent recruiter/cheater but not a good x and o coach. Essentially the opposite of what Kermit Davis teams. He did the same thing at Mississippi State. Had great players but could never win enough.

Reactions: RaiderDawg78
He is an excellent recruiter/cheater but not a good x and o coach. Essentially the opposite of what Kermit Davis teams. He did the same thing at Mississippi State. Had great players but could never win enough.

There is a reason we jokingly called him “the recruiter” in Starkville.

We could win the SEC, but never made it any farther than Kermit did here. Plus, Stans lost 3 all star teams worth of transfers from his program. I have always believed Stans was an great liar/recruiter/salesman, that Revealed his true colors once players got on campus.

They beat St. Mary's tonight......one of the best teams non-P5 teams. They must be doing something right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT