ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Football Schedule

sWiley

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2012
Correct me if I'm wrong....

We are @ Vanderbilt, Georgia, and Kentucky and host UT-Martin in OOC?

C-USA home games: Charlotte, Florida Atlantic, UAB, WKU
C-USA road games: FIU, Marshall, Old Dominion, UTEP

We need to split 2-2 with OOC schedule. Just win 1 of the SEC games, please.

Conference wise, I feel like Marshall, FAU, and MT will be the championship contenders. I could foresee all 3 teams with 1 loss potentially. FAU has to be the front runner at this point, but maybe some coaching changes in Boca Raton will occur and make things a bit easier. Pretty sure they'll just promote the OC Kendall Briles and the train will keep rolling though.

Marshall returns a lot as well, and we've never played well playing at their place. I personally just can't see that game as a W, so that'll have to be our 1 and only conference loss, and we have to pray they lose somewhere else.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
It’ll all depend on our OL. We’ve got to get some help there. There were many times last night that if Brent’s release wasn’t so quick it would’ve been a sack. If we can get some JUCO guys in and get everyone else healthy then I agree. We should have a chance. That OoC schedule is going to be brutal though simply because they will be all together most likely.

Well we got a 5th year CB from Syracuse, so he will help.

5 home game stinks, and we really need to win one of Kentucky/Vandy (sorry folks, Georgia won't happen!)

FIU is tough, Charlotte/UTEP/ODU will be better because...they can't be worse. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT