ADVERTISEMENT

2016 Conference USA Track & Field Championships May 12-15

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
...The Middle Tennessee track & field teams along with Blue Raider athletics are excited to host the 2016 Conference USA Track & Field Championships May 12-15 at the Dean A. Hayes Track & Soccer Stadium.

The four-day championship event brings 13 women's team and 10 men's teams to Murfreesboro with UAB, Florida Atlantic and Marshall only having a women's track & field team.

Ticket Information
The 2016 C-USA Championships are a ticketed event, and tickets can be purchased in advance through the Blue Raider Ticket Office or online at GoBlueRaiders.com/tickets.

A four-day all session pass is $25 for adults and $10 for youth ages 3-11 years old. Single day passes are available at $12 per day and $7 for youth (age 3-11). Students with valid Conference USA student ID are free....

goblueraiders.com:

MT TO HOST C-USA OUTDOOR TRACK & FIELD CHAMPIONSHIPS

2016 Conference USA Track & Field Championships - Ticket Information
Conference USA Record Book | Official Program | Heat Sheets
Live Scoring by CFPI Timing: Live Stats

goblueraiders.com:

...On a brisk day that say temperatures lower than typical for Tennessee this year, the Blue Raiders were able to turn in spectacular performances that helped vault the Middle Tennessee women to first in the team standing with 60 points. The Blue Raider men hold down the fifth spot in the team standings with 38 points, while UTSA is first with 59 points.....

...Sunday's competition is scheduled to start at 12:30 p.m. with the women's javelin, while the running events are scheduled for a 3:30 p.m. start with the 4x100-meter relay......

Men's Scores Pl Team Code Score
1 Western Kentucky WKU 148
2 Mid. Tenn. State MTSU 118
3 UTSA UTSA 107
4 Charlotte CHAR 93
5 North Texas UNT 73
6 UTEP UTEP 66
7 Rice RICE 55.5
8 FIU FIU 47
9 Louisiana Tech LT 36.5
10 Southern Miss. SOMS 36

Women's Scores Pl Team Code Score
1 Rice RICE 114
2 Mid. Tenn. State MTSU 107
3 Western Kentucky WKU 101
4 UTEP UTEP 83
5 Charlotte CHAR 52.5
6 North Texas UNT 49.5
7 Southern Miss. SOMS 46
8 FIU FIU 37
9 Marshall MARS 28
10 UAB UAB 26
11 UTSA UTSA 24
12 Louisiana Tech LT 20
13 Florida Atlantic FAU 14

cusa result
s

Is this good for us? I don't follow track and field so I don't know where we should have finished. I know we are typically good, right?

Is this good for us? I don't follow track and field so I don't know where we should have finished. I know we are typically good, right?

I believe since we've been in cusa we have been usually in the top four or five in indoor and outdoor. Think there is more tradition and success from other programs in T&F in the conference than was the case in the sun belt or ovc before that. IIRC, I believe I have heard CDH say something to the effect that some other programs are more fully funded (scholarships?) than MT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT