ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB ???

Sorry guys, finally the women win a game, though it looked like they did it in the first quarter and then coasted and let Troy outplay them in the 3rd and 4th quarter.

It was an extremely early and long day for me I usually don't let this slip by me

Sorry guys, finally the women win a game, though it looked like they did it in the first quarter and then coasted and let Troy outplay them in the 3rd and 4th quarter.

It was an extremely early and long day for me I usually don't let this slip by me

What with the pandemic, an erratic sports schedule, and the normal stresses of the holiday season it's hard for anyone to keep up. You know all of us here appreciate what you do.

A bigger concern to me is the drop off in numbers of posters on this board. I assume it's everywhere as fans migrate to other social media but probably more pronounced here because of the dysfunction surrounding the MT athletic program. Another concern is the large number of LR/Insell fans who chose not to migrate over here from the Zone. There was always a lot of spritied LR discussion over there.

I think the apathy the fans have towards the football program have crept into every other sport. Whether it's fair or not, I believe that's what has happened. I don't see it getting better until Stock retires/gets fired and Massaro is gone. We also may want to throw McDevitt into that group as well.

At the end of the day, I think the women will be decent. But the first 3 games have definitely left sour taste in my mouth.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
At the end of the day, I think the women will be decent. But the first 3 games have definitely left sour taste in my mouth.
I'm not expecting anything better than a 4th straight WNIT.

The athletic departments competitive ability has slowly declined with mcphee's emphasis on the APR. Coaches no longer have to win games, they need only to push players toward a participation trophy university studies degree.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT