ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Showing of hands.......

Back in the good old days when the kids were little, we would be out there tailgating about 8:30 in the AM Too old and lazy for all that work now with the kids off to college themselves. we have a small group that plans to pre-game at a restaurant, then have a few beers in the Grove before heading into Floyd. If I am going to tailgate, then I am going to do it RIGHT, but it's just not worth the effort any more for this old man!

BB RECRUITING Portal Shopping

Don't disagree but Boldyreva is probably one of the top 10-15 centers in WBB, not sure why she would think she was going to get close to starter minutes against a fringe All-American.

Wish her the best but she would have been part of a pretty special team the next few years as opposed to rebuilding at Michigan. Maybe she has to learn the lesson that Blakely did and will make her way back
Don’t know if it was as much as she was expecting to play over Nas as much as it was the fact that she knew she could have a big role at a major program somewhere with how good she is. Could be wrong but that’s kinda how I’m viewing it right now

FOOTBALL Showing of hands.......

Speaking of Memphis, former MT Blue Raider defensive and special teams assistant, Joe Cauthen was hired to be a defensive analyst for the Tigers. I always felt he was one of Stock’s better hires before he started hiring his semi-retired buddies after 2014. That said, I’m still not crazy about Ryan bringing in Mitch Stewart as a Senior Offensive Analyst.
Kinda glad MTSU goes to Ole Miss and Memphis this year to an extent. Gives them a chance to go see kids in Memphis on those Friday nights with both games falling in the eval period
Reactions: ewglenn

I understand Mason made excellent headway during her redshirt last year. It's 2 sides of a coin. Hated losing Iullia, but her departure also opens the door for Mason to show how she's come along. Grannum came on at the end of the year. That experience will bolster her confidence for this season.
We all know how reticent CRI is concerning subs, but would be great if Mason & Grannum could combine for 8-10 minutes of game time, & let Boldyreva have her 30 minutes at the post. Would leave her well rested for the end of game stretch

Can be frustrating not getting consistent playing time when you’re as good as she is. With this era and MTSU being on the national scene within the people in the actual sport, MTSU players are not going to go unnoticed anymore and in this era, other coaches are going to tap into those potential frustrations to try to draw you out for a pitch of greener grass
Don't disagree but Boldyreva is probably one of the top 10-15 centers in WBB, not sure why she would think she was going to get close to starter minutes against a fringe All-American.

Wish her the best but she would have been part of a pretty special team the next few years as opposed to rebuilding at Michigan. Maybe she has to learn the lesson that Blakely did and will make her way back

Michigan got hit pretty hard in the transfer portal so she'll have a chance to get big minutes. With that said, not sure what she was expecting knowing Boldyreva was the starter
Can be frustrating not getting consistent playing time when you’re as good as she is. With this era and MTSU being on the national scene within the people in the actual sport, MTSU players are not going to go unnoticed anymore and in this era, other coaches are going to tap into those potential frustrations to try to draw you out for a pitch of greener grass

FOOTBALL GoMiddle NCAA 25 Dynasty League sign ups ITT....

He's been the one EA Sports has featured in their gameplay videos of the new game. He's a big deal in the CFB 25 community (arguably, the biggest deal in YouTubers who play the game). Bordeaux, you know who to pick for the rebuild... Derek Mason coming in after a long painful time with Stockstill and Bordeaux coming in to rebuild us after a long drought of CFB games!

Yeah, kudos to the graphics team on this one! This guy became popular by playing the last cfb game (NCAA 14) and posting youtube videos about it. He is teasing teams he will choose to be his first dynasty team for this new game and MT/SJSU posted some "recruitment" stuff on Twitter/X. He chose MT for his final 5 teams. Kind of silly overall, but all in good fun and neat to see us get some pub at least!
He still hasn’t locked us into his top 5 yet. Honestly we should win just on the interactions.

Yeah, kudos to the graphics team on this one! This guy became popular by playing the last cfb game (NCAA 14) and posting youtube videos about it. He is teasing teams he will choose to be his first dynasty team for this new game and MT/SJSU posted some "recruitment" stuff on Twitter/X. He chose MT for his final 5 teams. Kind of silly overall, but all in good fun and neat to see us get some pub at least!

From listening to Coach Matt it appeared she was unhappy getting only 10 minutes per game in her 1st season here, & wanted more time that was allotted to Boldyreva. Wish her good luck. Maybe Michigan can give her that 25-30 minutes per game she wants. Despite her size, & talent Michigan is loaded with skilled players. Not sure I would bet the bank on her getting the minutes she wants in her 1st year in Ann Atbor.
Michigan got hit pretty hard in the transfer portal so she'll have a chance to get big minutes. With that said, not sure what she was expecting knowing Boldyreva was the starter

From listening to Coach Matt it appeared she was unhappy getting only 10 minutes per game in her 1st season here, & wanted more time that was allotted to Boldyreva. Wish her good luck. Maybe Michigan can give her that 25-30 minutes per game she wants. Despite her size, & talent Michigan is loaded with skilled players. Not sure I would bet the bank on her getting the minutes she wants in her 1st year in Ann Atbor.
Reactions: MTOleBlue
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT