ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Branding/Jerseys

Probably need a newer one soon, the jerseys I have are old. One Blue from the Slappy Mac era where the numbers have peeled off, a Blue jersey with a Silver stipe on the shoulder and a BlackOut jersey with a Blue stripe on the shoulder similar to the silver stripe on the Blue. Not sure if they are from the same year because they are different brands and the Blue is an OT with a #1 that is part of the cloth, the Blackout is Nike with a screen printed #11.
Reactions: MidTennMtneer

FOOTBALL Note on single game tickets

I was under the impression they’d be available through ticket office today. They told me call back in 3 weeks
I am genuinely curious. Even if somehow 18-20K actually go through the turnstiles for those early games where the temp is 60+ degrees at kickoff, there will be no shortage of seats.
After meeting CDM twice we promised to buy season tixs. Which we have though can’t imagine we would make it up to more than one game.
So am wondering why not just wait and see what’s available the week of the game?
Even at that, still should be able to sit where you want for the most part.

BB RECRUITING Class of 2025 Board

Coach Matt said he would like to add 2-3 more players to next year's class. Any word from coach on any new upcoming verbal commitments? It's been April since Blair & Macie made their respective announcements. I was hoping their names would have spiked additional recruitment interest, & would have garnered at least 1 more verbal by now. Things appear to have gotten tougher, & slowed up a bit however.
Be great to get another quality name on board soon to help reassure the 3 early commitments this is the place to be.
The recent visits from Hunter and Ware would imply that their options are still pretty wide open still. Don't get too lost in the weeds on the rate of commitment -- 3 verbals (of your initial targets) before the next season begins is exceptionally well for any team, not just a mid-major. The verbal commitment period typically heats up in late July-September before the HS season begins.

I'd also add when CMI said he'd like to add 2-3 more players, I think that's in an perfect world. We're in a position where if the "right" commit doesn't land here that we have had really good leverage in the transfer portal in years past. I don't anticipate us reaching out of our current targets just to reach a roster quota.

BB RECRUITING Class of 2025 Board

Clemson's Shawn Poppie recruiting his former stop (Chattanooga, TN) extremely hard getting visits from MT targets Lauren Hurst (Cleveland HS) and Kimora Fields ('26 from Bradley Central).

Harmonie Ware took a visit to MT this past week, but the shooting guard also took a visit to Furman. Surprised we are still on her radar after earning a 4-star, Top 100 ESPN recruit ranking.

Reese Beaty stays hot on the P4 recruiting trail taking a visit to Top 10, and '24 non-conference opponent Iowa State.

Tatianna Stovall receives an offer from James Madison.
Coach Matt said he would like to add 2-3 more players to next year's class. Any word from coach on any new upcoming verbal commitments? It's been April since Blair & Macie made their respective announcements. I was hoping their names would have spiked additional recruitment interest, & would have garnered at least 1 more verbal by now. Things appear to have gotten tougher, & slowed up a bit however.
Be great to get another quality name on board soon to help reassure the 3 early commitments this is the place to be.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT