ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL JCJ to the portal

I have never been his biggest fan but I do think a lot of his shortcomings were due to not being used correctly. He did start to click down the stretch and played good low post minutes.

I am sort of indifferent to his departure. I don't think his talent was ever going to be maximized here due to how CNM wants to use his centers. But Nick finding a good enough center with a specific skillset and convincing him to come here... Im not exactly optimistic. Well see.

Reactions: ewglenn
complete rebuild. Going to be ugly, uglier than I thought it would be. Good luck on selling tickets.
He could also be seeing the writing on the wall with other players likely to get more playing time than him (Loofe...)

I think JCJ would’ve gotten more playing time than Loofe but JCJ isn’t going to be working the post like it felt like they tried to force earlier on in the games I was at. I think Loofe has a ton of potential if he stops holding on the post. He's going to have to stay in games

I have never been his biggest fan but I do think a lot of his shortcomings were due to not being used correctly. He did start to click down the stretch and played good low post minutes.

I am sort of indifferent to his departure. I don't think his talent was ever going to be maximized here due to how CNM wants to use his centers. But Nick finding a good enough center with a specific skillset and convincing him to come here... Im not exactly optimistic. Well see.
Not a great loss. I aways thought he had the worst hands in BB.

SDSU Coach Dutcher is an outstanding coach. I thought JCJ had shown great improvement in his footwork this past year. When you're on one of the least talented teams in America even a developing player like JCJ got swallowed up. I think Dutcher may think with fellow talented players to surround JCJ with he may have found a diamond in the rough.

Reactions: Shayne_Pickering
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT