ADVERTISEMENT

BB RECRUITING Portal Shopping

You’ve got Baugus and/or Phifer in ‘25 that have that ability. Also have those 3 class of ‘25 offers out to centers in HS that would fill that gap you’re talking about. I agree, someone would need to develop and fill that gap because Evans isn’t a forward despite her height.
True, I just dont like relying on true freshmen to contribute, it's such a wild card. Bewteen the two, I'd prefer Phifer as the forward, feels like her accomplishments as a dual sport star maker her ideal at forward.

Given the track record of this staff at developing talent, everything will probably sort itself out

I still think we need another point guard. I'd like to see us get Sydney Freeman (Dayton) or Kyla Deck (Stephen F Austin). I also think we need another big.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
Mia Moore out of UAB just entered the portal (formerly of Mississippi St.) a 5’6” PG (UAB started 2 true PG’s last year). She’s the latest I’ve added to my wishlist. Here is a link where you can view last year’s stats.

Weird circumstances with Deshields going to Mississippi State and then Moore entering with a day left. Could be something brewing!

Reactions: MTOleBlue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT