ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Your updated 2016-17 MBB roster

That's the good news we were wanting. Walters on the roster. Nobody missing from my knowledge. There are 12 players I would consider in the rotation. We usually expect 1 or 2 to fall off before the season gets going. Not sure who that will be, but it would be nice to add someone late. We do have a spot left.

We do have a LOI on Davis, don't we? Regardless, he seems to be a similar player to Johnson who has three years as opposed to Davis' two. And Davis is also similar to Copeland in the same class.

If there's one scholarship player who is expendable it's Davis, based on what little I know. But, IIRC Davis was signed in the late period after Johnson was signed in the early period. Gotta be a reason for that. Could be he will be added to the roster after the 2nd summer school session starts or even after the fall semester. Time will tell.

I'm really glad that Walters is on the roster and that Thomas is on campus (for some reason Thomas is still listed as a verbal on VerbalCommits.com). Exciting times to be a Blue Raider BkB fan.

Without giving a name (He did say a JUCO from Cape Fear CC) Chip said on Monte's show yesterday that the last men's BkB player is now on campus. Davis is still not up on GoBlueRaiders.com nor is the Women's updated roster - Guess someone is on vacation in Murphy Center.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT