ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING WR decommit

My guess it that we are going to be more selective with regards to offensive skill position recruits. With our QB we should be able to pull some higher rated WR's but we shall see if our staff can capitalize.

I posted a little write up on this as well that you guys can check out for FREE.

There's 3 WR recruits tabbed for OV's this month as it is...so I'm thinking MT may have seen this coming..

the juco wr, Taylor, visit is on 1/15/2015. the midyear juco transfer signing period ends that date. Would Taylor possibly a late midterm signee or does he still have academic requirements to complete?

Was this a mutual parting of ways, Casey or was it more his decision?

That's a good question. Jarel hasn't responded back to any of my messages yet so it's hard to say for sure. My gut tells me it was his decision, but my gut has lied to me before.

the juco wr, Taylor, visit is on 1/15/2015. the midyear juco transfer signing period ends that date. Would Taylor possibly a late midterm signee or does he still have academic requirements to complete?

Another good question. I do know he failed to qualify out of high school, but everything I'd heard about him leading up to now was that we was good to graduate in December with his 2-year degree. He has 3 to play 2 as well, so if grades have been an issue they can take a flyer on him and see how he adjusts in year one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT