ADVERTISEMENT

WNIT

MT Glenn

True Blue
Sep 19, 2005
Did anyone else realize that we were in the WNIT? I completely missed that announcement.

Obviously I hope they win but this team did little to earn, build or keep the fan base we have had in CRI's tenure. CRI looked lost much of the season as he continued to use a lineup that was slow, unathletic and had shooting woes while keeping promising young players on the pine. I hope this is a wake-up call for him to change and, not only recruit athletic players, but actually PLAY them. But can we teach an old dog new tricks??

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Insell hasn't changed since his first year at Shelbyville. Still as hard headed as ever and you can be sure he will continue to do it his way, even if he runs the program in the ground. (Not so sure he hasn't already)

His downfall will be his success in high school and in the early days at MT. High School is so much different and the talent level was higher early in his days at MT, primarily IMHO because of his high school and AAU connections. When Belmont is the best $#&-major program in the state it's obvious where we are.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT