ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Whitson Added to Staff

Will make for a natural promotion in a few years when Matt replaces CRI. Will be valuable in recruiting for prospects that need insight into how they will be coached

I see we have 2 new additions to the staff for strength/conditioning coaches, & athletics training. Does this mean Tessa Grossman has left the team? If so, wish her all the best. CRI loves playing with minimum substitution. Last year's conditioning was phenomenal. Those who played 35 minute games were strong not just for a specific game, but the entire year.
Update: just checked the roster for 2024-25, & I don't see Tessa listed as a coach. Really hate to see her go. Despite some player's extended minutes last year we made it through without major injuries to the starters. I believe Tessman's conditioning program played a huge role in that. I hope our new strength coaches can play as positive a role as Grossman did.
If anyone has insite to where she moved on to would be interested in knowing what school poached her. I believe they got a good one.

I see we have 2 new additions to the staff for strength/conditioning coaches, & athletics training. Does this mean Tessa Grossman has left the team? If so, wish her all the best. CRI loves playing with minimum substitution. Last year's conditioning was phenomenal. Those who played 35 minute games were strong not just for a specific game, but the entire year.
Update: just checked the roster for 2024-25, & I don't see Tessa listed as a coach. Really hate to see her go. Despite some player's extended minutes last year we made it through without major injuries to the starters. I believe Tessman's conditioning program played a huge role in that. I hope our new strength coaches can play as positive a role as Grossman did.
If anyone has insite to where she moved on to would be interested in knowing what school poached her. I believe they got a good one.
She's at VCU now as Director of WBB Sports Performance. She posted on IG in June that she was leaving and has updated her bio to mention her new post.

Reactions: MTFAN61
Could really say the last 2-3 years. She earned every penny she made at Middle

Reactions: MTFAN61
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT