ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL WEST NAMED C-USA PLAYER OF THE WEEK

He ran well. Was good to see him back there getting so many touches. We are set at RB for next year with him Bruce, Thomas, Anderson, etc. fully capable of handling a ton of carries.

He ran well. Was good to see him back there getting so many touches. We are set at RB for next year with him Bruce, Thomas, Anderson, etc. fully capable of handling a ton of carries.
Gordon will be off his redshirt. Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me to see Bruce play WR, Anderson become a Tavon Austin type of player, or Thomas go back to LB, especially if Gordon looks good in the spring.

Gordon will be off his redshirt. Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me to see Bruce play WR, Anderson become a Tavon Austin type of player, or Thomas go back to LB, especially if Gordon looks good in the spring.

There is no way Thomas goes back to LB. We haven't had a back like him in the last decade. I see Bruce and Anderson doing a little of both - we don't really lose any WRs.

Reactions: MTLynn
MT RB's always get dinged up. All of them will likely play RB at some point next season

There is no way Thomas goes back to LB. We haven't had a back like him in the last decade. I see Bruce and Anderson doing a little of both - we don't really lose any WRs.
I wish we would lose some WRs and replace them with ones who will receive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT