ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Week Two Depth Chart

NOTES:

- Ethan Ellis, Parker Hughes, Drew Francis, and Marvae Myers not listed. It is worth saying that Myers played on special teams last week despite not being listed on the depth chart

- Julius Pierce, J’shun Bodiford, and De’Arre McDonald are both not listed after getting banged up last week.

- Simon Wilson slides over to guard as expected. Morgan Scott steps into the starting RT job for Bodiford… Jalen Jackson steps in for McDonald.

- Holden Willis listed as sole starter at tight end

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Where is Ethan Ellis ???

and where is Marvae Myers ???? I refuse to believe he isn't starter material. adamantly disagree with this decision.

I wonder if Pierce and Bodiford are done for the year. Our OL is going to get absolutely destroyed. It could be as bad as the Hawaii bowl.

Where is Ethan Ellis ???

and where is Marvae Myers ???? I refuse to believe he isn't starter material. adamantly disagree with this decision.

I wonder if Pierce and Bodiford are done for the year. Our OL is going to get absolutely destroyed. It could be as bad as the Hawaii bowl.
I wonder if Ellis is possibly being disciplined for his downtown Nashville incident?

Where is Ethan Ellis ???

According to the box score Marvae just played special teams last week so could be banged up. They definitely plan to use Myers this season in a big role imo. Losing three starters up front is definitely rough like you mentioned. A young name to watch is Zach Clayton. True freshman that had a pair of penalties last week but also showed a lot of good things and I want to say lined up at both tackle spots. Staff is high on him and he’s shown flashes of why he was sought out among all the top G5s

Last edited:
Reactions: SpaceRaider
Any word on Bodiford’s injury?

His injury was a turning point in the game Saturday. The OL was having issues before his injury, but J’Shun going down exacerbated the problems.

Any word on Bodiford’s injury?

His injury was a turning point in the game Saturday. The OL was having issues before his injury, but J’Shun going down exacerbated the problems.

I would be shocked if he plays again for us this season. Looked bad

Reactions: Brew_Raider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT