ADVERTISEMENT

Two Vandy football players guilty on all charges in rape trial

Admittedly I stayed away from this case for the most part, but what facts I did gather from the the case absolutely disgusted me. 20 years is not enough IMO...
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Don't drop the soap Vandenburg. Those 2 are about find out what rape feels like. Multiple times a day. Chris Boyd should be brought up charges too for his part.

James Franklin is a gigantic sleaze bag. He saw the video and knew what was gonna happen which is why he took off as soon as he could. He lied about seeing the video and he was a pimp that put her in the path of Vandernurg in the first place.

The whole sordid affair is disgusting. To me, it seems like Vandy sold it's soul for some on the field success. Now their program is left in shambles, and their celebrated coach is gone to make millions at Penn St.

With all the problems at Penn St over the years, I wonder if Penn St has taken a huge risk with Franklin? Did Penn St learn anything?

I had my questions early on in this deal. When Franklin was lawyered-up early on, it really raised red flags in my opinion.

It's fun to kick around Vandy football over the years, but ultimately there was at least some level of respect that they maintained at least some sort of standards. In my opinion, that all went out the window with Franklin.

Yep, totally agree. Franklin left because of this case. He knew it was bringing a ton of bricks down on him if he stayed. This case is killing their recruiting too. Mason is coaching a dumpster fire on West End now. No doubt.

Yep, sad as it appears that he just may be a decent kind of guy this new coach. Clearly based upon casual observation. So, I could be really wrong. He does not strike me as a shady fast talker type.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT