ADVERTISEMENT

To Hell with IPF...Use Money to Fire Stockstill

The good thing is he is right at 65 years old and should be gone soon.

If he plans on continuing to milk MT $, maybe we can find a #metoo activist on campus to talk about why Lynn calls him 7-wood. Someone talking about his 2003 history in the 2019 climate - he wouldn’t be our prez if that happened now.

Get rid of him & mediocre Massaro loses his support & can’t coast the 6-7 years he has left to retirement. Get rid of both of them, Stock can EATT and compete as an analyst for whoever USC East next coach is.

maybe we can create a domino mediocrity fall.

Not sure about his age, but he is in the first year of a five year contract that the MT Board gave him, that includes a 250K bonus if he completes the five years. It's not a Massaro sweetheart deal like Stockstill has, but still, like CRS, McPhee has no motivation to leave. He's certainly not going to get an another academic gig like MT in this country, given the culture in academia these days.

No press conferences or statements from Murphy center or cope today.

Rick needs to step down now. He is losing credibility.

This program is a joke.

Question. How pissed is everyone going to be if we win the last two (I know slim chance) and then we get a bowl game because of APR? Think about it for just a moment.

And then the AD still continues to promote the number of “bowl eligible” seasons.

Question. How pissed is everyone going to be if we win the last two (I know slim chance) and then we get a bowl game because of APR? Think about it for just a moment.

And then the AD still continues to promote the number of “bowl eligible” seasons.
After watching that display of raw emotion and excitement in the ODU presser video, I think we’re safe.

I’ll be the first to say we don’t belong in it, even if it happens. A team with a losing record has no business being in a bowl. I think even 6-6 shouldn’t get in.

If we were to lose it (2-6 people) then we would be 5-8 and in the postseason. Ridiculous. Although it would just add to Stocks amazingly low record against teams with winning records.

Here's a wild idea. Get big stock to agree to alot less money if we agree to hire little stock to fill his place. Can't be any worse?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT