ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL TN Tech on 2024 schedule

It's first game of season with Ole Miss to following week. If Stuckstill doesn't win this game, he should be fired during the post-game presser, even though "we still have lots to play for."

No reason we shouldn't win vs Tech. The other win, IMO, if we get a second one, will be vs Memphis. Just a gut feeling...

Cannot complain about that. Makes sense for everyone. I don’t mind next seasons OOC schedule but would have liked to get 2 OOC home games.

Reactions: Brew_Raider
If Memphis goes 6-6 again 3 seasons in a row, you might have a new coach for 24..
He’s already been told 8-4 minimum or a change will be made. 4 years. Norvell won the conference title by beating Cincy twice at season end 2019 to get the Tigers in the Cotton Bowl. I like Ryan a lot but there are expectations that he’s gotta meet unlike someone else we all have tolerated for nearly 20 seasons.

Reactions: DisgruntledAlum
Cannot complain about that. Makes sense for everyone. I don’t mind next seasons OOC schedule but would have liked to get 2 OOC home games.
If we could flip the Memphis home/away games in 2024 and 2027, then this would be almost as perfect a schedule as we could ask for. If we could get the at Duke game later in the season like their HC instead of in September would be about the only other change we could wish for.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT