ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Thoughts on CUSA Bowl Matchups?

UAB wins to finish 7-6.

Makes Stock's record for this year as follows. Remaining bowls will change the records but overall winning/losing teams won't change until our bowl as UAB was the only opponent at .500.

* Our 7 wins have a combined record of 29-54 with 0 winning teams
* Our 5 loses have a combined record of 37-25 with 4 winning teams

Well Craddock came out on top. Troy beats UTSA 18-12. 15pts off turnovers.

CUSA 1-1 so far.

LOL, UTSA lost. Bye bye... Unsportsmanlike conduct fouls left and right and they were deserved, and UTSA QB Frank Harris complaining all game long really turned me off of them

Last edited:
This first half reminds me of the 52-14 first half in Bowling Green in 2015 when Jeff Brohm unloaded on us. Ironically, Tyson Helton was their OC for that beatdown.

You better be paying attention, to what's being built in Jacksonville, AL. They finished 9-2 and brought in some big boys on the dline. Rich Rod will have them rolling.
I'm automatically programed to not give any credit to him at all. It's a love/hate relationship we have with him. No in between. And I'm not on the love side.

I've said and believe it, the new teams will all have a CUSA FB Championship before a CRS coached MT team.
I'm inclined to agree with you there, except for the fact NMSU is coming in too. However, they are on the upswing and their new coach got them to a bowl game in his first year, so who knows really.

Reactions: DisgruntledAlum
So CUSA is 2-3

American 0-2
ACC 1-0
Independent 1-2
MAC 2-1
Mountain West 2-1
Pac 1-1
SEC 0-1
Sun Belt 3-1

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT