ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL The secret is out on MT star receiver Richie James

This is the kind of preseason news I'm looking for! Richie James is going to put up video game numbers this year and lead the Raiders to a conference championship, bowl win, and Condaliza Rice willing a top 25 ranking! I'm donating $10 bucks for every touchdown he scores this year to the BRAA. The RJ challenge.

I challenge the Peach, My buddy franklin raider, and the one and only Tod Malone!

Get Hype Boys!

I'm really excited about our WR's this year. Not only do we have James and Lee but I am also looking forward to seeing Jocquez Bruce, Reginald Henderson, and CJ Windham.

I'd settle for 4-5 minute long complete drives with zero turnovers over insane yardage any day. Yards don't win games, fundamentals do. We have weapons, now we need to impose our will and control the tempo.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
I'd settle for 4-5 minute long complete drives with zero turnovers over insane yardage any day. Yards don't win games, fundamentals do. We have weapons, now we need to impose our will and control the tempo.
While I totally agree with 4-5 minute drives and no turnovers, it time we learn to TACKLE and STOP opposing teams!!!
I think Shafer is the guy.

D-winns

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT