ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you to MTSU fans!

Jan 24, 2003
I just wanted to stop by and give a heartfelt THANK YOU to the MTSU fans who attended the Vanderbilt game last Saturday. You all showed great class and sympathy towards the Donnie Everett family and great respect to the ceremony that accompanied the tribute to Donnie. Thank you so much. I don't believe many other SEC fans would have been so gracious. Good luck for the remainder of your season.

Sincerely,
OriginalVUDores

I cried like a baby during that tribute. I was standing not far from where the parents were and when I saw the mom breakdown, I lost it. That's a parent's worst nightmare and it was very sad to see but I thought Vandy handled it with a lot of class too.

Reactions: bluefutcpa
Thank you for being so welcoming. Although I was seated among mostly MT fans, I did not encounter one bad word from a VU fan. I imagine the result of the game helped a little in that regard, but that is okay. I had a wonderful time and I love the Vanderbilt campus.

Thank you for being so welcoming. Although I was seated among mostly MT fans, I did not encounter one bad word from a VU fan. I imagine the result of the game helped a little in that regard, but that is okay. I had a wonderful time and I love the Vanderbilt campus.
Vandy's campus is beautiful. I, too, had zero problems with Vandy fans.

I cried like a baby during that tribute. I was standing not far from where the parents were and when I saw the mom breakdown, I lost it. That's a parent's worst nightmare and it was very sad to see but I thought Vandy handled it with a lot of class too.
I got a little choked up during this part of the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT