ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING Signing Day news

BRaiderDave

All American
Jul 26, 2005
Okay, it's been kinda quiet on the recruiting front the last few days. Any rumors of good news or bad news as we near that last few hours?

I think we're pretty solid with the commitments. Based on past history, I think there might one not show up and one we didn't expect or have on the radar... at least that's my expectations.

I saw tweet where we got a kicker from east tennessee coming as a PWO.

Okay, it's been kinda quiet on the recruiting front the last few days. Any rumors of good news or bad news as we near that last few hours?

BRaiderDave, my man!

Plenty of info being tossed around in the Lounge the last few days. I think things are pretty well hammered down at this point. There's a couple of outliers here and there, both on the big board already as well as floating around in the open, but I think what you see is what you get right now. Couple of potential surprises in the works, but the subs of this site already know this!

If you're able - do me a solid and sign up for a subscription to the network. Not only do you get access to the Lounge and all premium content I produce, but you'll get access to premium content from the entire Rivals network. So, if you have a secondary or third team that you follow, you can keep up with what's going on there, too.

The same goes for everyone else on this board! Do me a favor, and help me grow this business! Ask the guys who are already subbed in if it's worth it. I'm confident they'll give you a resounding yes! If you're already subbed in, tell your friends! Have them sign up and email me that you referred them, and I'll work in a free month for you AND them!

The more subs I brings in, the more my resources increase, which comes in handy as I continue to try and build a staff that can increase our coverage even beyond recruiting and what we're doing there.

Okay, sales pitch over..

BRaiderDave, my man!

Plenty of info being tossed around in the Lounge the last few days. I think things are pretty well hammered down at this point. There's a couple of outliers here and there, both on the big board already as well as floating around in the open, but I think what you see is what you get right now. Couple of potential surprises in the works, but the subs of this site already know this!

If you're able - do me a solid and sign up for a subscription to the network. Not only do you get access to the Lounge and all premium content I produce, but you'll get access to premium content from the entire Rivals network. So, if you have a secondary or third team that you follow, you can keep up with what's going on there, too.

The same goes for everyone else on this board! Do me a favor, and help me grow this business! Ask the guys who are already subbed in if it's worth it. I'm confident they'll give you a resounding yes! If you're already subbed in, tell your friends! Have them sign up and email me that you referred them, and I'll work in a free month for you AND them!

The more subs I brings in, the more my resources increase, which comes in handy as I continue to try and build a staff that can increase our coverage even beyond recruiting and what we're doing there.

Okay, sales pitch over..
As former publisher of GoMiddle.com, I'll second Casey. Running the site takes time, energy, and sometimes even our own money and vacation days. It is truly a labor of love and it's time that MT have a rivals site that is self sufficient (just as some schools in CUSA have).

As former publisher of GoMiddle.com, I'll second Casey. Running the site takes time, energy, and sometimes even our own money and vacation days. It is truly a labor of love and it's time that MT have a rivals site that is self sufficient (just as some schools in CUSA have).

I'm on vacation right now LOL...

Just updated my billing information and logged back in last night. Felt like I was in the dark for an entire week.

Reactions: C-Bow
I would also say for those who complain about the difference in information flow between us and p5 programs, that the main difference is full time employees dedicated to getting that info at sites like this. You gotta pay to play with the big boys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT