ADVERTISEMENT

Senator Ted Cruz at the New Hampshire Republican Leadership Summit

nashvillegoldenflash

Hall of Famer
Dec 10, 2006
BBJ, watch this video of Senator Cruz at the New Hampshire Republican Leadership Summit and listen to his response at the end to a question about ISIS. It's sad how much Obama has degraded our military and his compliant Joint Chiefs who have supported him in this endeavor. Didn't the Joint Chiefs take an oath to the Constitution? You will never hear Rand Paul talk this way about ISIS and that is why he is my last choice for the Republican nomination. Yes, I will vote for Paul over Hillary but it will really be a vote against Hillary. I just hope and pray that either Ted Cruz, Scott Walker, or Marco Rubio is the Republican nominee. I also like Dr. Ben Carson but I just don't believe he will generate enough support.

10906403_334920383383743_9132908302194145603_n.jpg

Ted Cruz at the NH Republican Leadership Summit

27BCE28D00000578-3045711-Thirty_Ethiopian_Christians_appear_to_have_been_beheaded_and_sho-a-74_1429452682762.jpg

This is sickening, and the world sleeps. Thank goodness Sen. Ted Cruz is not afraid to talk about the defeat of ISIS and if he is elected president I'm confident he would have the courage to destroy Islamic terrorism.

A shocking new video appearing to show at least 30 Christians being beheaded and shot by ISIS in Libya has been released.

The 29-minute video, titled 'Until It Came To Them - Clear Evidence', shows dozens of militants holding two separate groups captive, thought to be in the south and the west of the country.

At least 16 men, described by Islamic State as the 'followers of the cross from the enemy Ethiopian Church', are lined up and shot in a desert area while 12 others are filmed being forced to walk down a beach before being beheaded.

This follows another video in February of the beheading of a group of 21 Coptic Christians on the beach in Libya, though that terrain was rockier than the one shown in the latest film.

It raises fears that ISIS is consolidating its presence on the 'doorstep of Europe', as Libya is just a few hundred miles from the coast of Italy.

ISIS behead and shoot Ethiopian Christians

Originally posted by nashvillegoldenflash:
BBJ, watch this video of Senator Cruz at the New Hampshire Republican Leadership Summit and listen to his response at the end to a question about ISIS. It's sad how much Obama has degraded our military and his compliant Joint Chiefs who have supported him in this endeavor. Didn't the Joint Chiefs take an oath to the Constitution? You will never hear Rand Paul talk this way about ISIS and that is why he is my last choice for the Republican nomination. Yes, I will vote for Paul over Hillary but it will really be a vote against Hillary. I just hope and pray that either Ted Cruz, Scott Walker, or Marco Rubio is the Republican nominee. I also like Dr. Ben Carson but I just don't believe he will generate enough support.

10906403_334920383383743_9132908302194145603_n.jpg
Flash, I knew they were having the Summit on Saturday and I watched the video on the internet Saturday night. As usual, it was a very powerful message that Ted Cruz presented. And, like you, I was VERY impressed with his answer about how he'd deal with the terrorist groups. He would not seek to limit them, or degrade them, etc.; rather, he'd DESTROY them. No doubt, Ted Cruz is what our country needs to get turned back in the right direction before it's too late.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT