ADVERTISEMENT

Say what you mean and do what you say

nashvillegoldenflash

Hall of Famer
Dec 10, 2006
BBJ, after campaigning in Iowa, Sen. Ted Cruz is now on his way to South Carolina. Most South Carolinian's recognize and appreciate honesty. They respect people who say what they mean and do what they say they will do.

Back in 2000 during the Republican primaries, John McCain lied to the voters of South Carolina when he told them he supported flying the Confederate flag over their state capital building only to recant later and admit that he lied. McCain is a typical lying politician. On the other hand, Ted Cruz says what he means and does what he says. Isn't that refreshing in a politician whether you agree with him all the time or not? Actually, I haven't heard Sen. Cruz say anything that I disagree with but I know there are some people who may not agree with everything he says but they respect him for his sincerity and honesty.

South Carolina will love Sen. Cruz because South Carolinian's know he is a man of his word. Just watch this video of Sen. Cruz and his wife, Heidi, and see why conservatives love them so much (see link).

Message from Ted and Heidi Cruz

Originally posted by nashvillegoldenflash:
BBJ, after campaigning in Iowa, Sen. Ted Cruz is now on his way to South Carolina. Most South Carolinian's recognize and appreciate honesty. They respect people who say what they mean and do what they say they will do.

Back in 2000 during the Republican primaries, John McCain lied to the voters of South Carolina when he told them he supported flying the Confederate flag over their state capital building only to recant later and admit that he lied. McCain is a typical lying politician. On the other hand, Ted Cruz says what he means and does what he says. Isn't that refreshing in a politician whether you agree with him all the time or not? Actually, I haven't heard Sen. Cruz say anything that I disagree with but I know there are some people who may not agree with everything he says but they respect him for his sincerity and honesty.

South Carolina will love Sen. Cruz because South Carolinian's know he is a man of his word. Just watch this video of Sen. Cruz and his wife, Heidi, and see why conservatives love them so much (see link).
Flash, the more I hear Sen. Cruz, the more I like him and the more convinced I am that he has a legitimate shot at the Presidency. His message is resonating...even with the folks in New Hampshire, I'm reading. That's encouraging. It only goes to show that conservatism--simply and plainly articulated--is a winning message.

I'll watch that clip later when I get the chance, but thanks for posting that, my friend!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT