ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Raiders in the League

C-Bow

Hall of Famer
Staff
Dec 5, 2005
www.gomiddle.com
Saw that Jovante Moffatt was added to the Browns active roster today. He had a great camp there if they hadn’t have made that trade with the Jags before Week 1 he would’ve made the final cuts then. Good for him although it’s sucks he has to play for, you know, the Browns...

Reactions: MTLynn
Looking back - what was the deal with Belichick looking at Tyshun Render last year on campus? Nothing really came out of that and he ended up with the Dolphins.

Was there ever anything else written or heard about that? Just curious if it was just a - hey, I'm going to be in town and I'm bored can I come by and see this kid thing? Does Belichick have any connections to MT or the staff?

Just curious if it was just a - hey, I'm going to be in town and I'm bored can I come by and see this kid thing? Does Belichick have any connections to MT or the staff?
His girlfriend is from Brentwood so he may have just been in the area

His girlfriend is from Brentwood so he may have just been in the area
Belichick spents tons of time here in Nashville especially in the off season. Dating a chick who graduated from Franklin HS and still lives here. Actually, he was born here.

Belichick spents tons of time here in Nashville especially in the off season. Dating a chick who graduated from Franklin HS and still lives here. Actually, he was born here.
Yeah, Bill has a house in Franklin I’m pretty sure.

Yeah, not sure Bill would be interested in a coaching gig. LOL

HOWEVER - MT should be all over this and try to somehow build a bond/friendship with Bill to get him connected to the program at least as a "friend" of the program. If Massaro or Stock are smart they should be sucking up to him trying to build something out of it.

Anybody else see Richie go off last night? Had a couple of silly drops but other than that he looked great. Hopefully this can lead to some more snaps. Shanahan has been a fool to underutilize him so much. I hope Richie gets a chance to showcase himself more down the stretch here. He’s going into a contract year next season. Would love to see him on another squad that will appreciate him.

1218F7FC-D6FD-497A-BCDE-FC8B85393A7A.jpeg

Reactions: Hop45
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT