ADVERTISEMENT

Question for BBJ

nashvillegoldenflash

Hall of Famer
Dec 10, 2006
BBJ, I just want you to know how much I appreciate and value our internet friendship. As a conservative, it is refreshing to find someone who shares the same values. When other posters were so quick to dismiss me, it seemed like you were always in concurrence with me on every issue. Although we share the same political ideology, I have to believe it is our spiritual bonding in Christ that has created our internet fellowship, if you will. That said, I'm curious to know what I posted that convinced you I was worthy of your friendship? Was it a particular scripture verse I posted, my spiritual devotion as a Christian, or the
correlation of biblical spirituality to political relevance? What ever it was, I'm glad you recognized it as a true testimony in my faith in Christ. As you know, it is not easy to be spiritual in this ever-growing secular society without being considered uneducated or as a simple-minded fundamentalist. Thank God for people like Ted Cruz who are not afraid to stand up and fight for our values. Like you, I greatly admire Sen. Cruz. He has my vote, my support, and my prayers for him and his family as they continue to fight the fight for freedom and liberty.

God bless, my friend.

Originally posted by nashvillegoldenflash:
BBJ, I just want you to know how much I appreciate and value our internet friendship. As a conservative, it is refreshing to find someone who shares the same values. When other posters were so quick to dismiss me, it seemed like you were always in concurrence with me on every issue. Although we share the same political ideology, I have to believe it is our spiritual bonding in Christ that has created our internet fellowship, if you will. That said, I'm curious to know what I posted that convinced you I was worthy of your friendship? Was it a particular scripture verse I posted, my spiritual devotion as a Christian, or the
correlation of biblical spirituality to political relevance? What ever it was, I'm glad you recognized it as a true testimony in my faith in Christ. As you know, it is not easy to be spiritual in this ever-growing secular society without being considered uneducated or as a simple-minded fundamentalist. Thank God for people like Ted Cruz who are not afraid to stand up and fight for our values. Like you, I greatly admire Sen. Cruz. He has my vote, my support, and my prayers for him and his family as they continue to fight the fight for freedom and liberty.

God bless, my friend.
Flash, I likewise value our friendship, and I would have to say that it is our mutual faith in Jesus Christ that has bonded our friendship. And, I believe it is our Christian moral value system that has definitely translated into our mutual political beliefs, as well. Please be assured that I am very much appreciative of your kind words and your constant support on this board. Your support does much to offset many of the negative posts we read.

Regarding Cruz, I have yet to find the time to watch and listen to his full speech yesterday morning at Liberty University; however, I will provide the link to the speech for our enjoyment (see below).

God bless you, my brother!

BBJ

Here's the link to our future President's (God willing) speech given yesterday morning at Liberty University:

http://therightscoop.com/watch-live-ted-cruz-announcing-presidential-run-at-liberty-university/

This post was edited on 3/24 10:11 AM by bigbadjohn45

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT