ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Pro Blue Raiders Round Up: 2022

Good write up. Anybody else hate that M&M had the #20 t-shirts on during the Byard ceremony? I said it at the game even before the ceremony that it looked cheap and kinda bush league. Not sure why, but I didn't like it.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Good write up. Anybody else hate that M&M had the #20 t-shirts on during the Byard ceremony? I said it at the game even before the ceremony that it looked cheap and kinda bush league. Not sure why, but I didn't like it.
I agree with the cheap look. I don't think they meant anything by it, but these are the types of things that they are just clueless with. The optics are pathetic. This was an opportunity to really showcase a great moment and player from the program.

This program needs a marketing firm to clean up the image problem we have. Lots of companies use this route and MT obviously can't see what is going on in front of their face.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Especially proud for Richie James after such a severe injury last year. Travelled from one coast to another to find a job, but he did it. And is now making a significant impact for the Giants. Impressive stuff young man

Reactions: Hop45 and MTTim
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT