ADVERTISEMENT

Portal Watch

Yeah, kind of feel for some of these kids, because a lot of these guys leaving are either going to find themselves watching on TV next year or from the sideline. We have some hitting the portal that probably won't get picked up.

Yeah, kind of feel for some of these kids, because a lot of these guys leaving are either going to find themselves watching on TV next year or from the sideline. We have some hitting the portal that probably won't get picked up.
Yea, some will not find a home. The ones at a D-1 school that shouldn't be.

These kids will be situational and back ups, find somewhere you can start and play a lot of snaps

I’m a little surprised Marley Cook is picking up those offers. He had a good year last year but was average this year. I’m not sure why the blue bloods are offering. Maybe, and probably, Stock wasn’t getting enough out of him. I thought he was a great player for a G5 maybe lower P5 school.

I’m a little surprised Marley Cook is picking up those offers. He had a good year last year but was average this year. I’m not sure why the blue bloods are offering. Maybe, and probably, Stock wasn’t getting enough out of him. I thought he was a great player for a G5 maybe lower P5 school.
I think we will be surprised at some of the talent we had but due to poor coaching they did not develop.

Just looked at the portal website and saw several names in there I had not seen posted here yet: Dunnigan (DE), Kinley (DE), Metcalf (WR), Rutledge (OL), Bailey (WR), Peasant (RB), and Toney (WR), Drew Francis (LB)

Last edited:
Steven Losoya (OL) who left us via the portal last year, i think, is back in the portal now leaving MS St.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Steven Losoya (OL) who left us via the portal last year, i think, is back in the portal now leaving MS St.

I thought they are only supposed to get one free transfer ? Gotta sit out after that one free transfer ?

Please tell me they can't just change teams every year now

Reactions: JohnDavidBlue
I thought they are only supposed to get one free transfer ? Gotta sit out after that one free transfer ?

Please tell me they can't just change teams every year now
The rules I just looked up state that without a waiver or grad transfer, you can only transfer once. A 2nd time to another 4yr college means sitting out a year.

Losoya was listed as a senior this year so it's possible he's a grad transfer.

Reactions: ewglenn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT