ADVERTISEMENT

Personal request for our posters

nashvillegoldenflash

Hall of Famer
Dec 10, 2006
After reading some of the incomprehensible liberal drivel on this forum, I'm tempted to request a "Liberal-Free Zone" but realize that would limit this board to just bigbadjohn, Blueraider_Mike, and myself. Since a "Liberal-Free Zone" would discourage lively open debate on the issues and diminish the spirit of public discourse, I believe such an idea would not be beneficial to the forum's posters and readers. But as a conservative, all I ask is for each poster to present an honest representation of your position. Is that really too much to ask?

33638250.png

My position is EASY.

Look at history. Governments LIE. The super rich LIE.

Don't believe what either says because the super rich control the government.

If the government and media are blasting the public with a certain topic you can bet it is garbage.

This post was edited on 2/17 9:23 PM by MTLynn

O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee; my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary....[/I]
My soul followeth hard after thee. Thy right hand upholdeth me. But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth. They shall fall by the sword.... But the king shall rejoice in God; every one that sweareth by him shall glory, but the mouth of them that speak lies shall be stopped. -- From Psalm 63 General Patton's favorite Bible verse

My position is easy as well. Both sides have some good ideas. Stop believing that yours are the only beneficial and valid ideas. The right isn't always correct. Neither is the left.

The problem is, when the liberals see the word free, they will flock to it in a mad mob rush.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT