ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Over-the-Air Radio last Thurs. night

MTFNBY5

Hall of Famer
Jul 26, 2005
Tried every station listed anywhere (game program, e-mailed "Game Week Guide" from BRAA, Schedule list and Game notes on GoBlueRaiders.com. etc.) of possible BR broadcast and could not get the post-game when leaving the game.

I tried 1450 AM and 89.5, 93.9, 94.9, 95.1, 97.5,100.5, 101.9, & 102.5 FM. All are listed somewhere as being part of the Blue Raider network. From the game program: "From Bowling Green to Huntsville and from the Cumberland Plateau to Jackson, you're in range of the Blue Raider Network."

BUT NOT IN THE GREENLAND DRIVE PARKING LOT???

All the stations listed above were either carrying something else or were not in range. Were any of you able to listen to the post-game when leaving The Murph?

Same here. I tried to listen to the post-game once I got into my car. I could find NOTHING :mad::mad::mad:

No pregame either due to the girls game...I think the girls game ran long as well. I am assuming the girls game was on all those networks.

Yep. This is a problem unless you stream to your radio. The unreliability of our broadcast channels have led me to use that medium for now on.

I was able to pick the post game up on 95.1 I believe... but it is frustrating trying to find it at times...

What is the history of 95.1 being part of the Blue Raider network and what does their coverage map look like?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT