ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Note on single game tickets

Matt Dossett

All American
Staff
May 14, 2016
I was under the impression they’d be available through ticket office today. They told me call back in 3 weeks

Holy cow. Seems super late. Even away games are already on sale. 3 weeks puts it barely a month before. Sideline are available on SeatGeek now for opening weekend so I may just have to bite there.

So on GBR, it only has season and away game tickets. I'm guessing you can get paper tickets at the ticket booth outside the stadium

I'm still waiting for single game tix, but I think I paid like $42 a piece the last time I went to a game. With $99 season ticket in the corner, it probably just makes more sense to buy that if you're going to go to more than 1 game.

I'm still waiting for single game tix, but I think I paid like $42 a piece the last time I went to a game. With $99 season ticket in the corner, it probably just makes more sense to buy that if you're going to go to more than 1 game.
I think sideline chair backs are $125 per season

I already have my Memphis game tix. Gonna wait and see about a single game to attend in The Boro for WKU and Duke on game day. Memphis plays FSU at 11:00am on ESPN well before the MT/WKU kickoff at 6:00pm.
MT tickets are usually cheap online and download to my phone.

Reactions: MidTennMtneer
I think sideline chair backs are $125 per season
Idk how anyone sits in those things. Sure the view is great, but they are wayyyy too close together. Average sized adults are shoulder to shoulder with zero room to move.

You are better off buying seats in 2Q or 1S and bringing in one of those foldable seat cushions with a back.

I prefer to sit on our sideline. I really wish there were some boxes on that side somehow.

Reactions: Hop45
I gave up my blue chair backs about 4 yrs ago as my #FireStock protest. I'm 6'3" 245# and it was tight. Leg room sucked. I got back on the season ticket train this season and got front row upper deck on visitors side. i stand most of the game any way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT