ADVERTISEMENT

Nice try Middle but Darrell Henderson

Tiger_Pride76

True Blue
Jan 23, 2012
Decided to be a Tiger. You guys tried your hardest to flip him after missing out on your main target to Kentucky.

http://247sports.com/Player/Darrell-Henderson-23929?pi=38404

While you were trying to flip him we got this surprise signing before Henderson signed

http://247sports.com/Player/Jamarius-Henderson-45904

Roy-Nelson_1110_right30.png

So did you guys successfully recruit Roy Nelson? Heard your coaches spent a lot of time to get him to sign.
This post was edited on 2/4 4:52 PM by MidTnBlues

Is a fan of the school that tied for #77 in the country (or #73 on another site or whatever ranking they have) in recruiting actually trying to talk trash about recruiting?

According to rivals, our average recruit is ranked higher than Memphis, (2.21 over 2.17). UM just signed more people.

Taking the time to go to another school's site and troll about recruiting with either of our school's classes....it's just sad.

We will only get better classes going forward. There is actual proof it can be down here and it showed late down the stretch of recruiting. Already got our first commit for 2016 out of EMCC. We are starting to get talent that Middle could only dream of. It will be best if Middle never reschedules us because we would most likely destroy you.

Originally posted by Tiger_Pride76:
We will only get better classes going forward. There is actual proof it can be down here and it showed late down the stretch of recruiting. Already got our first commit for 2016 out of EMCC. We are starting to get talent that Middle could only dream of. It will be best if Middle never reschedules us because we would most likely destroy you.
For the record, Middle's not the one who opted not to renew the series...

We ain't afraid to play anybody. We're playing BAMA for pete sakes. You got BAMA on your OOC schedule? Nope.

You lost your rock star DC. Trust me, you will be allowing a lot more points this year. 5-2 is all I know about Memphis. We dominated that series. Your wimpy AD chose not to re up the series not us. We were a go.

UM is no better than Vandy. They finally want a piece of us again and we'll break them off some on Oct 3.

You're that moron kid who just never learns after getting their ass beat time and time again.

Are you seriously coming here to brag about a 5'9 170 pound recruit? Wow man, good job. Memphis signed a kid that Middle Tennessee State wanted....you guys sure are moving forward. It must be a really sad time to be a Tiger fan when your proud of winning a recruiting battle against a school you perceive to be inferior.

I'll take the 6'2 220lb JUCO linebacker (Myles Harges) any day of the week that we easily stole from your pathetic coaching staff.

Good luck. You're gonna need it.

Lol poor Middle. You think you stole Harges from us. We got a high school LB with offers from Missouri, Kansas State, and other P5 schools. Recruits know the pecking order.

http://csnbbs.com/thread-725744.html

Wow! Just think how much sh!t this guy would talk if they had beaten us more than twice in the last 25 years! Glad we could help you get your rocks off, loser.

I can probably put an end to this discussion fairly quickly and send my Memphis brother packing. For starters, he might want to check with their staff about Henderson even being able to qualify because he might not be a Tiger next Fall either. The Memphis staff did us a favor based on what I have been told. We'll just leave it at that.

Now go home troll.

I mean how bright could he be if he chose to go to turd city?

This post was edited on 2/5 11:56 AM by blueraiderJT

Memphis is known to graduate athletes who can't even read so if he can't qualify at that S**T hole he won't get in anywhere. If lived in Memphis and was a tiger fan I guess I would have an inferiority complex too.

We know about the qualifying issues for Henderson. That is why he doubled signed with a juco. 3 of our recruits from Texas did the same thing. It's a common thing.

Even if Darrell doesn't make it, we got a dynamic back out of Alabama who had P5 offers. We also just signed a back tonight out of Eastern Arizona. He was a former 3* at Ark. State before transferring.

Too bad you didn't keep Tommy in Memphis last nite and make him a Co-DC and DB's coach. But we all know how that would turn out.

This post was edited on 2/7 8:06 AM by FranklinRaider315

Yes, I fell into this trap too but why in the hell are we talking about Memphis? We don't play them anymore. TigerPride, we don't care about a team we dominated for 7 friggin years. You had one good year where you got 10 wins. 6 of those wins were against teams with a combined total of 13 wins. ( 2.166666 wins per team avg.) YAY!!!!!!!!!!! You ran through a gauntlet of piss poor AAC and FCS football and came out on top. Good for you.

BTW, if Henderson doesn't qualify and you knew he wouldn't, then why the hell would you come on here and brag about it? That would mean we made a wise choice by letting him slide, which we did. He was never on our main board. Our players actually go to class here.

Quit while your behind and go back over there to the city of stupid. Thanks for playing.

Fuente makes good assistant hires. They get P5 jobs so they must be good. Our defense will not miss a step. We recruited a bunch of hybrid players that can play multiple positions.

This kid going to be a true freshman starter. Qwerty did good in the state of Alabama.

http://m.hudl.com/athlete/2149757/steven-enis

This kid going to be a true freshman starter. Qwerty did good in the state of Alabama.

http://m.hudl.com/athlete/2149757/steven-enis
What happened with Javonte Lain from Sandy Creek, GA? Did you lie to the kid to get him to decommit from ODU and then leave him standing at the alter on Signing Day?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT