ADVERTISEMENT

New Year - Same Results

MT01

All American
Aug 1, 2005
As we turn the page on a truly horrific year, there is nothing but platitudes and cliches come from middle TSU. That’s what I’m calling us now because the clown college up in Nashville is now better run.

There is nothing to look forward to. There is nothing to be hopeful for. In our two marquee sports we are now the worst team in one of the worst conferences in both sports and sadly things can actually get worse. And that’s actually what’s going to happen. Things are going to get worse before they get better and there’s a real risk and fear here that things never get better. I truly do fear that this is going to get so bad there will be no reversing this and perhaps the worst aspect of all is no one in charge really seems to care. Of the people who have the authority to do something about this they don’t see a problem. middle TSU has the worst culture of any organization or entity I have ever been associated with.

In December ‘19, I vowed not to step foot on campus to watch another event or spend another dollar in support of this program until there is sweeping change. As my self imposed ban enters its second year, I ask you to join me in refusing to attend any events at MT. I can only hope to God that somebody finally gets it before it’s too late.

As we turn the page on a truly horrific year, there is nothing but platitudes and cliches come from middle TSU. That’s what I’m calling us now because the clown college up in Nashville is now better run.

There is nothing to look forward to. There is nothing to be hopeful for. In our two marquee sports we are now the worst team in one of the worst conferences in both sports and sadly things can actually get worse. And that’s actually what’s going to happen. Things are going to get worse before they get better and there’s a real risk and fear here that things never get better. I truly do fear that this is going to get so bad there will be no reversing this and perhaps the worst aspect of all is no one in charge really seems to care. Of the people who have the authority to do something about this they don’t see a problem. middle TSU has the worst culture of any organization or entity I have ever been associated with.

In December ‘19, I vowed not to step foot on campus to watch another event or spend another dollar in support of this program until there is sweeping change. As my self imposed ban enters its second year, I ask you to join me in refusing to attend any events at MT. I can only hope to God that somebody finally gets it before it’s too late.
I’ve been right there with you since 2015. You can count on one hand the number of games I’ve attended in any sport and the times I’ve been back to campus. Sad. Haven’t donated a dime to BRAA since (and won’t) until the house is cleaned. It will be interesting to see going forward how Covid will affect CM’s ability to “balance the budget” or, (in his mind) “break even” while being subsidized primarily with the student activity fees welfare check sent over from Cope. Winning games and titles in the revenue sports which generate incremental ticket sales, concessions, apparel and donations seems secondary to them. I haven’t worn any of my MT gear in public for over 3 years. Would you?

Reactions: JohnDavidBlue
I haven’t been on campus since our last FB game of 2019. Going into month 14 for me. If someone had told me that would be the case in 2009, I might have died laughing.

It's sickening how those in authority are so deaf and blind or more likely just don't care. At this rate, middle TSU will end up back in the ovc. Sadly, that is not hyperbolic rhetoric. The current track is unsustainable and the core base of fans are demoralized, apathetic, and are starting not to care. I do not blame the fans. This all starts with McPhee and Massaro.

132336765_3648728278553169_926176006087891513_n.jpg

Reactions: MT Glenn and MTTim
Do AD’s ever get fired? I’m serious. I hear of promotions and retirements, but do people ever get fired from the position?

ADVERTISEMENT