ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL MTSU/TSU score predictions ITT

uninformed/misinformed, but typical...

from the game day page timeline:

1:30 PM The Grove Opens
Located near Floyd Stadium and Raider Walk, the Grove provides an atmosphere for tailgating and pre-game celebrations.

3:45 PM Raider Walk
Raider Walk began in 2000, which features the team walking through Walnut Grove two hours prior to kickoff. The walk allows fans, cheerleaders and members of the Band of Blue to wish the Blue Raiders luck in their upcoming game. Look for the blue lightning bolts on the sidewalk to know where the players and coaches will walk.

4 PM Lightning's Locker Room Opens
Stop by Lightning’s Locker Room at Gate 2 of Floyd Stadium to pick up your Middle Tennessee gear.

4 PM Blue Raider Beer Garden Opens
Visit the all new Blue Raider Beer Garden inside Floyd Stadium to continue your pre-game tailgate. Enter from the center gate on Faulkinberry Drive.

4:30 PM Floyd Stadium Gates Open

Last edited:
uninformed/misinformed, but typical...

from the game day page timeline:

1:30 PM The Grove Opens
Located near Floyd Stadium and Raider Walk, the Grove provides an atmosphere for tailgating and pre-game celebrations.

3:45 PM Raider Walk
Raider Walk began in 2000, which features the team walking through Walnut Grove two hours prior to kickoff. The walk allows fans, cheerleaders and members of the Band of Blue to wish the Blue Raiders luck in their upcoming game. Look for the blue lightning bolts on the sidewalk to know where the players and coaches will walk.

4 PM Lightning's Locker Room Opens
Stop by Lightning’s Locker Room at Gate 2 of Floyd Stadium to pick up your Middle Tennessee gear.

4 PM Blue Raider Beer Garden Opens
Visit the all new Blue Raider Beer Garden inside Floyd Stadium to continue your pre-game tailgate. Enter from the center gate on Faulkinberry Drive.

4:30 PM Floyd Stadium Gates Open

I wonder where they think 22,000 is coming from? Them? :D

42-17 Blue Raiders

I'm thinking MT 38 - 20.

I must say I keep getting this feeling. After the positive showing in week one on a big stage and all this hype of the first home game with all the new stuff and return of the Blue Zoo, it's making me nervous for one of those bed crapping games in front of a decent sized crowd. We really need to capitalize. I think the new mojo in CRS gets the team fired up though. I think things are different now.

Defense will be sound, offense will be decent. Turnovers +2. Win will be just short of the old Toots Wings total for victory!

Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders - 41
Tenn. State Tigers - 16

Go Blue Raiders!!

Reactions: SpaceRaider
42-14
It'll be close and we all on here will be frustrated at half time, then we come back and get in our groove and outscore them 21-0 in the second half.

I have no idea, so pulling this from where the sun doesn't shine...

40-21 MT, reverse of last week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT