ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL MT Linebackers

If Sanders, Harris, and Harges all step up and Hawkins is as good as advertised I think our defense will be better than expected. I think our D-line will be good and we have two good corners

He's a junior. Just a misprint. Great size for a MLB. Hawkins, Craig and Alabi are nice additions to a LB corps that lost a lot.

Did Craig play linebacker last year at Buford? I remember him running the ball and not being very effective for them. He went to Buford for more exposure and I think he hardly played. I will hold up on him coming in and being the man

He did play at Buford but he didn't run the ball at all. 6'1 218. 10 sacks, 12 tackles for loss while playing defensive end and linebacker for Buford. He's a 3 star LB.

"High School: A three-year starter at linebacker who averaged more than 80 tackles a season … Played his senior year at Buford High School after transferring from North Paulding High School … As a senior he turned in 10 sacks, 12 tackles for loss while playing defensive end and linebacker for Buford … Played for a state title at Buford … Had 125 tackles as a junior to earn region 4-6AAAAAA MVP honors while being voted one of the top five linebackers in the state by the NUC … Voted team captain his sophomore and junior seasons … Selected to play in the USA All-American Game … Also lettered in track where he had a personal best of 21.89 in the 200 meters … Was an ambassador for the school and a member of the FCA … Played for Coach Jeff Simpson at Buford and Scott Jones at North Paulding."

He might not start but he ain't sitting either.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT