ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Middle Tennessee's most improved player

I feel sorry for people who give money to the DNJ. I mean damn, did someone type that up in 5 minutes and not even proof read it before publishing it?

I feel sorry for people who give money to the DNJ. I mean damn, did someone type that up in 5 minutes and not even proof read it before publishing it?
Watch out you will get drilled if you question "Aldo"on here.

We heard the same thing about Josh Phillips the past two years but it never panned out. I really have high hopes for gamble on the defensive end being a rim protector. His offensive game will come around in time.

It will be interesting to see the rotation this year as we could go big at the 4 and 5 with gamble and Walters or small with Williams and Upshaw. It will come down matchups and the flow of the game of course but we have a chance to be a matchup nightmare.

All we need from Gamble is D and rebounding...We need one of the big guys to own the Post position.

Always one player or more who fail to live up to the off- and pre-season hype. Usually it's the red-shirt - I sometimes wonder if Davis doesn't use the media (what little MT has) to encourage or in some other way send a message to a player.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT