ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee @ UTSA (FCS), Saturday 1:30, November 28

Good half. We went to the Blvd - they got the game on for about a minute and then it went out. Back home, huddle by the radio.

I want our D to shut them down.

The story of our season is fumbles. While we are going to win this game need to fix that for next year.

Kamani Thomas is a beast! He's gonna be our next Reggie Whatley. Small, compact and fast!

He's got the most explosiveness out of our healthy backs.

42-0. Wowsers! Wasn't expecting this performance.

Well a little late seeing this, oh well. Seriously appreciate the offer though.
Well here is what you missed

PRO_CracH_S-79,%20Duke%20Johnson.JPG

I know we still have a bowl game to play but I am very excited to see our offense next year, Stock, James, Pettis, Mathers, Tucker etc. We have some serious weapons coming back on O

Excellent game, Blue Raiders! Another complete game. Glad to see us play well. Now onto a good bowl game and that will build into a brighter 2016. It's starting to come together, now we have to raise this performance to the next level with top tier teams in our conference and with P5 competition.

Beating bad teams has never been an issue for Stock's teams. Curious how we do against a team with a pulse. D is playing awesome.

We will be fine offensively but we lose a ton on D - and our D was up and down all year. CUSA is an offensive lead so I think we have a great chance to take it up a level.

Beating bad teams were an issue for us last year. Remember FIU and UTEP?

We are a better team now than we were at this time last year.

Reactions: THEBLUERAIDER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT