ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Middle Tennessee @ SFA (Cancun Challenge)(ESPN+), 6:30PM. Friday, November 19, 2021

Looks like a tough game? I guess SFA is that good?

10 points seems like a lot but this is our first road game. I could easily see this one getting away from us if our guards can’t compete. Hoping they can.

Looks like a tough game? I guess SFA is that good?

10 points seems like a lot but this is our first road game. I could easily see this one getting away from us if our guards can’t compete. Hoping they can.

Jacks fan are thinking the same.. concerned about their guard play… Jacks board

Good start, 5-0. Clock issue at the start but looking pretty good to begin the game.

Crposton- that’s why Turner didn’t get any run in the 2nd half of the last game..gotta know when to take those shots.. Sims got tripped & they call traveling..hopefully that’s not how things are gonna go tonight

Reactions: crposton
Like to see them driving to the basket. Throwing up 3s wasn’t working.

They seem to be getting all their points in the paint. Need to man up down there

Some very lackadasical turnovers thus far. Their guards whipping ours

Now we see why Weston isn’t ready to start over Sims.. 3 live ball TOs..

yea very sloppy. PG is clearly our weakest position. Sims is a good ball handler but not a great defender or scorer. Weston is the better athlete and defender but can’t protect the ball.
This would have been a pretty darn good team if we had jalen Jordan to run point

Kensmil is better than the big guy for Winthrop from what I have seen.

yea very sloppy. PG is clearly our weakest position. Sims is a good ball handler but not a great defender or scorer. Weston is the better athlete and defender but can’t protect the ball.
This would have been a pretty darn good team if we had jalen Jordan to run point
Sims is at his best when all he has to do is run the offense. His freshman year he was great since he wasn’t expected to score a lot.

SFA is overplaying the point and until Sims blew by no one else was reversing.. young layers like to run the play but you have to read the defense and take what they give you.. Weston will figure that out but it’s a learning curve for most young guys

We need to go straight at Kensmil and get him into foul trouble. They are killing us down low.

Refs are giving all the 50-50 calls to the home team.. need to go to a zone and see if the SFA guards can beat you- man-man is clearly not gonna work.. Kensill uses his body very well

Weston is just too careless. I’m benching him until he stops turning it over

Just not a team that hits very many shots. Unfortunate because they are athletic and pretty good defensively.

Weston is back in the game and almost got it stolen again. Had to call a time out. Good lord. Nearly every time he touches the ball they are stealing it. What is that crap

Reactions: ewglenn
I am a Seton Hall season ticket holder and I shudder to think the annihilation that would happen if MT played the Pirates this year. The team is definitely improved but boy oh boy do they still have a looooooong way to go.

Weston is back in the game and almost got it stolen again. Had to call a time out. Good lord. Nearly every time he touches the ball they are stealing it. What is that crap
He's not a good ball handler. Gotta work on it.

I am a Seton Hall season ticket holder and I shudder to think the annihilation that would happen if MT played the Pirates this year. The team is definitely improved but boy oh boy do they still have a looooooong way to go.

mmhmm. Sloppy basketball, even when we win.

hoping it’s just because it’s a lot of new faces and that over the season the shooting gets better and the turn overs decrease.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too sloppy. Westin is a turnover liability. They are playing too loose. You don’t want your team looking tight but these guys seem to think they’re amazing. Maybe a good beat down will humble them a bit.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
Ok I am watching a his free Infomercial for SFA. Why are they getting all the air time. How were they chosen to host?

mmhmm. Sloppy basketball, even when we win.

hoping it’s just because it’s a lot of new faces and that over the season the shooting gets better and the turn overs decrease.
Sloppy is putting it nicely...

Yes, definitely got it together so far this half. Would be huge to come back and win this

Just gotta keep chipping away- +2-3 points between each media timeout so far.. plenty of time and this final stretch should be where the frequent subs and deep bench pays dividends- but gotta be smart

Why is T still shooting 3s? He has yet to even hit the rim all season….come on man. Every possession matters

That has to be one of the weakest, most garbage technical foul calls I've seen in a while. What a pathetic referee. Good lord. And these announcers aren't even trying to give any impression of evenness.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT