ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Middle Tennessee @ Ole Miss (ESPN+), 6:30PM, Wednesday, December 15, 2021

I don’t like saying this… but it is true. We are better with Dishman on the bench and providing spot minutes.
I don’t disagree. Fussell might not have his offensive prowess but seems like a better defender. If I’m Nick I’m protecting the paint and making ole miss earn every basket. If they can shoot the lights and we can’t match them so be it

Never going to be able to keep up with a team like Ole Miss when you are getting doubled up on turnovers and missing so many shots.

Wish Jefferson would square his shoulders and at least make it look like he wants to hit those 3s. Such bad form and just looks lazy

Shocked this game is as close as it is. I don’t think I’ve seen Eli put a ball in the basket yet. Shame he can’t hit a few or we would be right in this.

Reactions: crposton
Both teams playing bad, but we are playing worse. Definitely think it is a huge negative our top 3 scorers are not hitting shots, but how close we are despite that is a positive.

Ole Miss begging to get beat. But we literally can’t hit anything.

We are missing a consistent scorer that we could depend on like a Nick King that we used to have.

Infuriating. Of all nights to play like this why tonight ? Ole Miss is not doing anything special. At all. Good grief.

Brooks is the only reason Ole Miss is ahead but it's a bad game. I can see why WKU destroyed them.

Ole miss is lucky we played like total ass tonight. This has to be one of our worst games of the year and they havnt done anything special. We’ve just missed one good shot after another after another and turned it over like it’s our job.

bricks and turnovers

night yall

If we are struggling from 3, why not put King in and see if he can hit some shots? Lawrence 0-9 from field and 0-7 from 3. Worst time for terrible shooting.

Happy with the effort but we are way too sloppy. We also need to recruit a pure shooter.

Happy with the effort but we are way too sloppy. We also need to recruit a pure shooter.

his name is jalen Jordan. And he is of course out with a season ending injury

Jefferson was supposed to be a shooter. But that clearly hasn’t panned out

Reactions: ewglenn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT