ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Middle Tennessee(9-3, 1-1) vs Rice(5-3, 0-0), 6PM, Thursday, January 6, 2022

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
Venue: Murphy Center (11,892)
Tip-Off Time: 6:01 PM
Radio: WGNS 100.5 FM, 101.9 FM; 1450-AM Talent: Dick Palmer (pxp) Duane Hickey (analyst)
Television: ESPN + Talent: Jake Rose (pxp) Daron Park (analyst)

Head Coach: Lindsay Edmonds 1st Season at Rice: 5-3 (.625) 1st Season Overall: Same

Good win today. Questionable officiating in Rice's favor for most of the game, but didn't matter as we stomped them.

Good win today. Questionable officiating in Rice's favor for most of the game, but didn't matter as we stomped them.
I was busy doing something else while I had the game on, but some of the officiating was defintely in favor Rice. Funny thing, rice fans were complaining about the officiating being against them....

• Haha
Reactions: MTOleBlue
I was busy doing something else while I had the game on, but some of the officiating was defintely in favor Rice. Funny thing, rice fans were complaining about the officiating being against them....

Their complaints about Malashka "traveling" show that they have never had a true post player. Mulkey was a presence because of her size but Malashka's step-through shots are just another level of skill. Though I guess if you've never seen such a good player, you wouldn't know it like we do... ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT