ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee(6-3, 5-1) @ UTEP (1-8, 1-4)(ESPN+), 2PM, Saturday, 11/10/2018

I wouldn’t call this a dog fight. We are dominating other than the coaches decision coupled with some big penalties

Let’s see a bit if it stays this close.

You are right. I had just tuned in. Looking at the stats now. Pretty disappointing we are only ahead by 7.

All state kicker or not, Crews Holt is not getting it done. We need better, more reliable place kicking.

Very nice to see we did not overlook UTEP. UTEP is a very capable team right now who has played nearly everybody tough these last 5-6 weeks. Proud of the staff and boys for going on that long road trip and taking care of business thus far.

Crews Holt needs to man up though.

Yeah, and the funky kick cost us three points. I have no idea behind the thought process with this coaching staff.

Should be 31-0. Four major snafus in the MT kicking game. And all 10 points given to UTEP by stupidity. The fake punt and the failed squib.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
The first drive coming up is critical. Our D has played great. I don’t think UTEP can score 17 points in a half on is “on their own”

Very nice to see we did not overlook UTEP. UTEP is a very capable team right now who has played nearly everybody tough these last 5-6 weeks. Proud of the staff and boys for going on that long road trip and taking care of business thus far.

Crews Holt needs to man up though.

it's never felt so good to be so wrong.

More cuteness. 3rd and 1, we line up under center and run a boot leg trying to hit a big play. Just run the effin ball STRAIGHT up

Wow. Worst case scenario this team will be 7-5. Didn’t see that coming three games into the season.

And now we have to burn the last time out because you can't get a play in. This coaching staff is not OVC level.

Two things - MT can't stop the utep TE's and the MT special teams stink

The road to the CUSA championship game is clear:

1. We beat UAB and FIU lose any of their remaining games.

OR

2. We lose to UAB and FIU loses 2 of their final 3 games.

OR

3. We lose to UAB, FIU loses to Marshall, & Marshall beats UTSA to go with the FIU win.

scenario 1 we host the Championship game. We play at UAB in either of the other scenarios.

Reactions: BigBlueBrad
The road to the CUSA championship game is clear:

1. We beat UAB and FIU lose any of their remaining games.

OR

2. We lose to UAB and FIU loses 2 of their final 3 games.

OR

3. We lose to UAB, FIU loses to Marshall, & Marshall beats UTSA to go with the FIU win.

scenario 1 we host the Championship game. We play at UAB in either of the other scenarios.

I think all these are possible

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT